2019 BAA Soccer Information
2019 BAA Soccer In-Person Signups at Dick’s Sporting Goods
1700 W. 78th St. Richfield, MN 55423
Friday, July 12th 6pm-8pm Saturday, July 20st 10am-noon
|Level||Grade in |
|Boys – |
|Girls – days playing||Ball |
|Mini-Mites (co-rec)||4 – 5 years old||Sat. AM||Sat. AM||3||$65.00|
|Mite||1 – 2||Tues | |
|Mon | Wed||3||$90.00|
|Cub||3 – 4||Mon | |
|Tues | Thurs||4||$90.00|
|Midget||5 – 6||Mon ||
|Mon | Weds||4||$90.00|
|Bantam||7 – 9||Tues | |
|Tues | Thurs||5||$90.00|
| HS |
|10 – 12||5||$90.00|
- Midget & Bantam tentative playing nights depending on # of teams.
- Level will not be used if coaches are not available
You will practice or play twice a week. Games start at 5:30pm or 6:00pm. Practice meets a half hour before game time.
- Friday evening or Saturday morning games may be played for make-up games.
Payment | Signing Up:
Payment: pay by cash, check or credit card
Online sign up is available at www.baaonline.org Full payment is due at signup.
Scholarships: Player must be a Bloomington resident; based on ability to pay. Talk to the City Director to receive a scholarship.
soccer shorts (if needed) will be handed out at the BAA Equipment Building 185
East 102nd Street
- Tuesday August 7th 5:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday August 18th 6:00pm-8:00pm
BAA Soccer shorts are for those who do not have them or do not fit from last year.
BAA soccer shorts are not required as part of the players uniform.
You are required to have (not provided by BAA):
- shin guards
- shoes that tie or soccer cleats (baseball cleats, Velcro and Slip-on shoes are NOT allowed)
OPTIONAL: It is recommended that each player provide their own ball for practices and warm-ups.
For more information visit the soccer page of our website.